Monday, November 16, 2015

Second Week of my Second Transfer



Hey everyone!

So this week has been fun.  Now that it's our second week into the
transfer I'm starting to become familiar with the area, and we're
starting to get into the groove of everything.  We're just starting to
get into a lot of finding.  You've always got to be finding more
people to hear the word of God.

This week we got to go down to a training for all of the greenies.  I got
to see everyone that I was with in the MTC! It was a lot of fun.  It
was so fun to hear all of the success that everyone has already been
having.  My MTC companion, Sister Davis, has already had a baptism, too!
Gah! Bringing people to the church is seriously the best job ever.

I hope you all remember the important things in life.  It's not all
about what job you have, or what happened last on your favorite show.
It's best to focus on the eternal things.

Sincerely,
Sister Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment