Monday, January 11, 2016

I Wonder Where I'll Find Them



Hey everyone!

This week has been pretty good.  It's been full of finding.  There is
an area in our area that I'd never been to before, and Sister Johnson
had only been to once since she'd been here because it's so far away,
and we don't have the miles for that kind of trip, but we knew we had
to go up there because there was a lot of potential up there.  We
decided this was the week we were going to go, and it was a good thing
we did because we found three houses of people who aren't just going
to let us come back, they're excited to have us come back!

One of those people we saw was Sheila.  She's so spunky and has so
much energy.  I love her!  She's a member, but she has the mind of an
investigator, and her husband isn't a member.  We actually didn't see
her husband the last time we went over.  We saw him briefly about a
week before, but Sheila thought that it was so cool that we were on a
mission, and we taught her a little bit about prophets.  She seemed so
excited to have us come back and teach her and her husband.  Hopefully,
we'll be able to see her again this week!  *fingers crossed*

We saw Beverly once this week, and things are still going great with
her.  She's still thinking a lot about baptism, so hopefully soon we
can commit her to that.

Oh, I just thought I should let you all know...  It snowed this week!
But it didn't stick at all....  Oh well, maybe some day I'll have a
snowball fight again....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!  It's been great out here!

Sincerely,
Sister Shelton

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I found your blog posted on Facebook.
    I tried to e-mail you last week, but it didn't work.
    I'd love it if I could have your e-mail address so I could let you know what I've been up to and so you'll have a friend to touch base with every now & then.
    Hope to e-mail you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. My e-mail is: jenny.gates88@gmail.com
      Thanks again! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete